Looking for an educational business simulation to help you teach business? Do you need a tool that works with your own material? Have you thought about using a simulation in an online program?
Marketplace Live is a family of over 20 marketing and business simulations designed for university business courses and executive business programs.
The software is completely web-based, comes with an easy-to-follow help guide for students, has a user-friendly interface for both student and instructor, and comes with phenomenal support.
Join us for an action-packed and immersive simulation experience.
In just 2 and a half days, this free event will:
- Teach you how to add a simulation into your coursework.
- Invite you to experience, first-hand, what it’s like to play Marketplace Live as a student.
- Show you the value of the pedagogy behind the simulation software and what makes simulations so successful as a teaching tool.
- Help you evaluate Marketplace as a tool for experiential learning.
- Learn about our customized assessment tools and rubrics for Assurance of Learning.
Join us in Knoxville, TN October 17-19, 2016. Reserve your seat for Train-The-Trainers.