If you are having trouble deciding which simulation is right for your course you can try our new Marketplace® SimFinder tool. The SimFinder is the easiest way to find the simulation that best fits your needs.
It works by asking you a few simple questions like:
- Course Focus – What is the topic of your course?
- Education Level – Is this a high school, undergraduate, graduate, or MBA/EMBA level course?
- Major – Is this a course that is for business or non-business majors?
- Class Size – Is your class less than 50 students or more than 50 students?
- Course Level – Is this an advanced or introductory course?
After clicking the answers to the questions, you will be shown the simulation that is right for you and your students. You can then view the product page so that you may read more about the best simulation choice, its content, timeframe, and available languages.
When you have made a decision on which simulation you would like to try, you may use the contact form (http://www.marketplace-live.com/contact/contact.php) to get in touch with us and request access to your instructor site. You may also schedule a free personal tour where a staff member at Innovative Learning Solutions will walk you through the simulation for a more in-depth look.